We post all types of work from any genre and coming from any photographer independent of profession or skill level. You can submit work through our submissions process. If you are submitting for an artist, musician, or interview, or are wanting to inquire about writing for The October Magazine contact us via the form below.
Photo submissions: Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have your photos ordered in the exact way that you want them to be presented
- Send between 5 – 10 images with a maximum side of 1080 pixels
- All photos must be ready to publish with no additional work
- Include a title and a description or short story about the series (NOTE: not for each photo)
- If you wish to include your social links, insert them at the top of the submission before the photo
- Submissions must all be original work and you must possess full legal right to the photographs
- By submitting you grant The October Magazine to use, distribute, and promote what you send (credit of course will be attributed)
Due to the incredible number of emails we receive we regret that we cannot answer all emails, but rest assured your work has been seen and you will hear from us shortly if we are interested.
Submissions are not guaranteed to be posted or published.